Relive the emotions, the fun and the beautiful story of your wedding day, as much as you'd like, for years to come.
There's nothing like the real thing - the joy and the bliss, the festivity and the revelry. These moments are so special specifically because they're fleeting. So many brides and grooms talk fondly of their wedding day, but always with the sad realization that it flashed by in what felt like the blink of an eye.
See your closest friends and family having the time of their life celebrating your incredible choice to love each other until the end.
You’ve been looking forward to your own wedding day for a long, long time. The photographer is booked (ask me about my favorites if not) and you’re relieved to know that your moments will be captured, but I’m guessing that you would really love something more. Something to compliment the gorgeous photos, something to help bring those memories back even clearer.
You want a beautiful wedding film.
Here’s what that means:
- You need someone who knows how to produce an amazing film highlighting your entire wedding day.
- You need someone who is friendly, organized, and 100% invested in representing your story accurately.
- You need someone who will respect your space (no one likes a camera in their face) but who will also capture all the best details of your day.
- You need someone who will make you feel comfortable and excited about your wedding film, long before the day of your wedding.
- And you need someone who you can trust. Your wedding is once in a lifetime.
Sound about right? Great. Not sure where to find someone that can fulfill all of that?
That's where I come in.
For the last few years, I’ve produced unique, high-quality wedding films for a variety of couples. These couples (many now friends of mine) have been consistently overjoyed to relive their wedding day through these films.
I want to make this happen for you, too.
If you’ve made it this far, I can already tell we’ll work well together. That means you really care about your wedding film. I like that.
The base coverage starts at $3500. Your wedding film package includes one cinematographer, 8 hours of coverage and a 4-6 minute highlight film. There are also a variety of additional options that you can pick and choose from to get exactly what you're looking for. Here's the usual process if you're curious.
The most important thing to me is that the value you receive in your wedding film far outweighs the cost. Reach out here or call me at 703-431-9026 so we can talk more about your story and how your wedding film will tell it.